Our Mercedes Diesel Emission claim is now live. If you think you are eligible, click here . Our panel are investigating all manufacturers though, and are aiming to bring more claims forward very soon after the success of the VW Emissions claim.
Join our exclusive waiting list to be the first to hear about any claim in relation to your diesel car manufacturer.
Why Join The Waitlist?
Welcome to emissions.co.uk – The people taking on the car industry.
When choosing a law firm to represent your dieselgate claim, you want to make sure you are getting the best possible solicitors for the job. We want you to feel confident in our panel's level of service.
Here at emissions.co.uk, our panel prides itself on getting the best possible outcome for you, our client. We have an expert panel of emissions compensation solicitors who have extensive experience and knowledge in this area of law, to give you the most comprehensive legal advice possible.
Find out more about who we are, what we do, and our process below.
Who are we?
Emissions.co.uk is a trading name of Fairweather Claims Ltd, 5 The Grove, Stockport, Cheshire, England. We are on a mission to hold car manufacturers to account. NOx pollution is a serious health issue that affects every one of us in day-to-day life. If your car manufacturer has misled you about their emissions output, for financial gain, this is a serious lie and could have lasting effects.
We want a car industry that tells the truth, is safe, fair and does not mislead customers for its own gain. We are taking on car manufacturers, one by one.
What we do – The Claim
When you get in touch with your details, emissions.co.uk will determine whether you have a valid claim or not. If you do, we set out the claim like so:
- The vehicle sold to you is not of satisfactory quality
- The car manufacturer breached EU law due to not meeting regulatory limits for NOx emissions
- The car manufacturer made misrepresentations in relation to these NOx emissions in order to pass tests and comply with the relevant regulations, wrongly
- Where the car was bought on finance supplied by the manufacturer, we will claim for the cost of the finance back due to this unfair relationship that was not made apparent to the client at the time of credit agreement
- We will claim for damages under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations which prohibit this kind of behaviour by traders
- These damages will be calculated as a percentage of the purchase price of the vehicle
In many cases, manufacturers will either outright deny these claims, or argue that the defeat devices were permitted due to exemptions in the emissions regulations. However, many cases across the world have already been found in favour of the customers, and car manufacturers are increasingly having to pay out compensation.
We also take on any emissions compensation claim on a No Win, No Fee Basis, subject to terms and conditions. This means that there is no financial risk to you for taking on a claim – if you are unsuccessful, you will pay no legal fees to us.
Who are we filing claims against?
While there are definitely key manufacturers in the dieselgate scandal, our solicitors are investigating and taking on claims for:
Each of these manufacturers have different and varied claims for compensation. Each has a different timeline, models, and makes. The one constant is that there are indications that they have cheated their emissions tests and misled their customers.
If you believe you have been affected by the emissions scandal and would like to find out more, please get in touch with our expert panel today.
Our Emissions Claims Process
- Contact - You contact us via our online emissions claim eligibility form. Completed in 2 minutes.
- Discover – We contact you ASAP as to whether you are eligible
- Build – If we believe you have a claim for compensation against your manufacturer, our panel of emissions solicitors will start to build your case, along with any evidence you might have, including receipts for the car purchase.
- Establish – With your help, our panel will establish how much your dieselgate claim might be worth. This may, in some cases, include any loss of value for the car, additional running costs, repair costs, and any inconvenience causes.
- Update – Throughout this, our panel will be in touch regularly to inform you of the progress of your claim.
- Settle – Once liability has been admitted by the car manufacturer and our panel have agreed a level of compensation, those responsible for the cheat devices will make a compensation payment to settle your claim
We are also fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This means we have a regulated body that sets principles and a Code of Conduct that we have to adhere to.
The FCA ensure that individuals and firms they regulate operate independently and with integrity in the interests of their clients and in the wider public interest. They supervise firms and individuals who are regulated in England and Wales, and can take enforcement action against those caught breaching their Principles.
What all this means is that you can count on us to provide you with a second-to-none service, without any worries.
Contact emissions.co.uk today
Are you ready to claim against your car manufacturer for their lies on emissions? If you believe you have an emissions compensation claim, let our panel handle it from start to finish.
Our dieselgate panel of solicitors are able to bring a claim on your behalf and not only hold massive car companies to account, but also get you compensation while doing so.
At Emissions.co.uk we make claiming for compensation easy:
- No Win, No Fee*
- No Upfront Payments
- An Expert Panel
- Regulated and Authorised by The Financial Conduct Authority
If you would like to speak to one of our Vehicle Emissions Claims Solicitors by completing an enquiry form.